Application for Registration Number Certificate of Ownership and Certificate of Number for Undocumented Vessel BOAT 101

You need version 5 or greater of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, fill out and print this form.

Use the BOAT 101 form to apply for registration of a new or nonresident undocumented vessel. The form may also be used if a vessel was previously registered in California, the owner has neither the California Certificate of Ownership nor Certificate of Number, and there is no longer a record of the vessel in Department of Motor Vehicles files.

Back to Main forms page