Traffic Accident Record Correction Request DL 208

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, fill out and print forms. To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Acrobat Reader may be required. If you have problems with Acrobat Reader or our PDF form, select PDF Troubleshooting.

Use this form to dispute incorrect traffic accidents on your driving record, other than traffic violations or convictions. An amended or supplemental Traffic Accident Report, or a letter from the law enforcement agency which prepared the original traffic accident report, is required in order for the DMV to update your record. You must certify that you have read and understood all instructions and warnings on the form, including provisions of Penal Code Section 115(a).

Back to Main forms page