Online Services | To Category List
- Affidavit of Non-Use - Online
To notify DMV that the currently registered vehicle is not being operated or parked on any California roadway and the liability coverage has been cancelled to avoid registration suspension or to remove a previously submitted Affidavit of Non-Use from the vehicle record.
- Appointment(s) - Online
For faster service, make an appointment before you visit a DMV office.
- Business Partner Locator DMV has established an electronic BPA Program that allows qualified industry partners to process vehicle related transactions from their remote locations. The participants are authorized to issue validated registration cards, full year stickers and license plates from their offices.
- Change of Address - Online
Complete your change of address online.
- Driver License / Identification Card (DL / ID) Application Status - Online
Check the status of your Driver License or Identification Card Application.
- Driver License/Identification Card Renewal (DL/ID) - Online
Renew your driver license or Identification Card.
- Driver Record Request - Online
Request your own driver record.
- Field Offices Locations
- Mobilehome Renewal Registration - Online
Link to the California Department of Housing and Community Development website
- Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability - Online
Complete your vehicle transfer and release of liability online.
- Occupational Licensing Industry News (OLIN Memos) - Online
Receive e-mail alerts from DMV to notify you immediately when a publication or update, which may impact your business or customers is placed on DMV's website.
- Occupational License Information - Online
Check the current license status of businesses licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Order Special Interest and Personalized Plates - Online
You may now order Special Interest and Personalized plates online.
- Recent news and links to archives for Press Releases can be found on the Press Room page.
- Register to Vote
Link to the Voter Registration page on the California Secretary of State website.
- Sample of Driver Written Test Before you come into DMV to take your written test, practice taking one (or all) of these sample tests.
- Use this self-assessment test to help you take an active role in making choices to manage your personal safety and the safety of others.
- Simple Refunds - Online
New Online Refund Program.
- Technical Support Use this link to report technical problems only, such as, broken links, problems with forms, missing image, etc.
- Tell Us...How Are We Doing? - Online
Customer Service Survey
- Traffic Payment - Online
Handle your traffic citations online.
- Vehicle Record Request - Online
Request your own vehicle record.
- Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator - Online
Calculate an estimate of your vehicle registration fees for a new or used vehicle purchased in California or for a nonresident vehicle. Determine your vehicle registration renewal fees due or retrieve the Vehicle License Fee (VLF) previously paid for tax purposes.
- Vehicle Registration Renewal - Online
Renew your vehicle's registration.
- Vehicle Registration Suspension Program - Online
To use this online service you should have received a letter from the Department of Motor Vehicles stating your vehicle registration would be suspended in the near future or has already been suspended