Employer s Report of Medical Exam Failure Request for Reexamination of Driver DS 524
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, fill out and print forms. To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Acrobat Reader may be required. If you have problems with Acrobat Reader or our PDF form, select PDF Troubleshooting.
This form is to be completed and used by employers for the following:
- Reporting class A or B drivers who fail to qualify for a medical certificate or,
- Requesting the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) investigate the qualifications of any driver whose condition or behavior may impair his or her ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
When completing this form:
- Complete all identifying information for the driver you are reporting: (name, birthdate, license number, class of license, state issuing license, address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number).
- Complete all employer information.
- If reporting a class A or B driver who fails to qualify for a medical certificate, in addition to providing the identifying information for the driver, it is also necessary for you to complete the information regarding the physician.
- If requesting that a driver be reexamined by DMV, in addition to providing the identifying information of the driver, it is also necessary for you to supply a description of the condition or actions of the driver which lead you to believe he or she may pose a risk to traffic safety.
- A signature, title, and date are required before DMV will be able to process this request.