Supply Order Forms
Effective January 1, 2019, dealers must use the QuickTags system provided by either their First-Line Service Provider (FLSP) or Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) contracted vendor, Fairfax Imaging, Inc., to electronically report the sale of a vehicle to DMV, produce Report of Sale (ROS) forms, and Temporary License Plates (TLPs).
Important: Dealers who have not already registered with Fairfax or a First Line Service Providers are strongly urged to do so immediately. Once registered, each dealer will receive an email with an access code to log into the system. DMV encourages dealership owners to register so training can be provided to dealership managers and salespersons.
For further questions related to the QuickTags system please contact Fairfax Imaging, Inc., www.fairfaximaging.com, or at (844) 425-5824.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, fill out and print forms. To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Acrobat Reader may be required. If you have problems with Acrobat Reader see the Adobe Troubleshooting page for possible solutions.
Mail completed and signed order forms to:
Department of Motor Vehicles
MS - L224
P.O. Box 932342
Sacramento, CA 94232-3420
- OL 395D, Dismantler Acquisition, Reg. 42, Order Form (PDF)
- OL 395R, Registration Transaction Authorization Agreement, Reg 600, Order Form (PDF)
- OL 400, DMV Licensed Driving School Driving School Certificate DL 400B, DL 400C, DL 400D, and OL 800 Order Form
- OL 856, Traffic Violator School Instructor Written Test Order Form (PDF)
- OL 857, Vessel Agent Supply Order Form (PDF)
- OL 1005, Mature Driver Completion Certificate, Order Form (PDF)