Driver License Drive Test Links
You will need a federal compliant card such as a passport, military ID, or REAL ID to board a domestic flight or access some federal facilities beginning October 1, 2020. The DMV started offering REAL ID driver licenses and ID cards on January 22, 2018. A field office visit is required to apply for a REAL ID.
- What can I expect during the basic non-commercial Class C driving test?
- What happens if I fail my Class C or motorcycle driving test?
- What do I need to do to get my driver's license if I fail the driving test on all three tries?
- What is cumulative credit on a provisional instruction permit?
- What do I do if my Instruction Permit is lost or destroyed?
- Why do I need to bring my Instruction Permit to my driving test if I am over 18 years of age?
- If I lose my driver's education certificate, will I be able to take my driving test?
- What is the California Motorcycle Safety course?
- Road Sign Charts
- Appointment(s) for a driving test