Driver License Application Requirement Links
You will need a federal compliant card such as a passport, military ID, or REAL ID to board a domestic flight or access some federal facilities beginning October 1, 2020. The DMV started offering REAL ID driver licenses and ID cards on January 22, 2018. A field office visit is required to apply for a REAL ID.
- Social Security Number
- True Full Name
- Residency Requirements
- Limited Term Legal Presence
- Driver License Fees
- What methods of payment are acceptable for DMV services?
- Senior Drivers
- Apply for a driver license
- Apply for a Commercial Driver License
- Apply for a non-commercial Class A or B driver license
- Apply for a motorcycle or moped driver license
- Apply for an ambulance driver certificate