Driver License Information for New Drivers
- How to apply for a driver license if you are over 18
- How to apply for a commercial driver license (CDL)
- How to apply for a motorcycle or moped driver license if you are over 18
- How to apply for a provisional permit if you are under 18
- Parents' or guardians' signatures - Accepting liability for a minor
- Driver Education and Driver Training Information
- Provisional driver license restrictions during the first year
- Teen Driver Information
- How to apply for a motorcycle or moped driver license if you are under 18
Application Requirements and Acceptable Forms of Payment
- What documents can I use to verify my birth date and legal presence?
- Do I need my social security number (SSN)?
- How does DMV check my vision?
- What are the alternative methods for completing the driver license written examination?
- What other languages is the written or audio test available in?
- Who can sign for my permit or license if I'm under 18?
- What does it mean when they sign for me?
- What medical report do I need for a Commercial License?
- What methods of payment are acceptable for DMV services?