What is DMV Now?
DMV Now is a freestanding self-service terminal that uses touch screen technology to guide you through the registration renewal process.
What does it do?
DMV Now allows you to complete your registration renewal or file for planned non-operation (PNO) status without waiting in line. Multiple payment methods are accepted and a registration card and sticker or PNO acknowledgment is printed at the terminal after the completion of your transaction.
What can be renewed using DMV Now?
- Coach and Park model trailers
- Commercial vehicles that do not pay Commercial Vehicle Registration Act (CVRA) fees
DMV Now cannot do the following:
- Renew vehicle types not listed above
- Renew vessels, as they require issuance of a different sticker not available through DMV Now
- Accept proof of insurance
- Accept registration reinstatement fees
- Process a change of address
Where can I find one?
DMV Now is available inside select field office locations during regular business hours. Look for the DMV Now icon on your local field office web page to identify offices with DMV Now.
DMV Now Locations
What do I need?
Bring in your 8 ½" x 11" renewal notice DMV sends you each year. Please make sure there is a Renewal Identification Number (RIN) on the top left of the renewal notice. You may also bring your current registration card.
How can I pay?
Cash, credit card, debit card or check are all acceptable forms of payment.