DMV Now Kiosks
What is DMV Now?
DMV Now is a freestanding kiosk that uses touchscreen technology to guide you through various DMV transactions.
What does it do?
DMV Now allows you to do the following without waiting in line:
- Complete your vehicle registration renewal
- File for planned nonoperation (PNO) status
- Pay a vehicle registration suspension reinstatement fee
- Submit an affidavit of non-use (ANU)
- Remove an ANU
- Submit proof of insurance when requested by the Vehicle Insurance Program
Multiple payment methods are accepted. A registration card and sticker, PNO acknowledgment, or receipt is printed at the kiosk after the completion of your transaction.
What types of vehicles can DMV Now be used for?
• Coach and Park model trailers
• Commercial vehicles that do not pay Commercial Vehicle Registration Act (CVRA) fees
DMV Now cannot do the following:
- Renew vehicle types not listed above
- Renew vessels, as they require issuance of a different sticker not available through DMV Now
- Accept proof of insurance for registration renewal
- Process a change of address
Where can I find one?
DMV Now Kiosks are available inside select field office and retail locations during regular business hours.
What do I need?
Vehicle Registration Renewal
Bring in your 8 ½" x 11" renewal notice DMV sends you each year. Make sure there is a Renewal Identification Number (RIN) on the top left of the renewal notice. You may also bring your current registration card.
Vehicle Registration Reinstatement Fee/Submission of Insurance
To pay a vehicle registration reinstatement fee and submit proof of insurance required by the Vehicle Insurance Program, you may also bring a letter received from the Vehicle Insurance Program with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the top middle.
How can I pay?
How can I reach DMV Now Customer Care?
If you require assistance with a DMV Now Kiosk or a DMV Now transaction, contact the Customer Care Center at 1-833-947-1670, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.