Completing Online PDF Forms
Tips for maneuvering through and completing an online PDF form:
- Hit the tab key to move to the first field.
- Use the tab key to move from one field to the next and set the field data for printing. This includes the last field on any page.
- Holding down the shift key while hitting the tab key will reverse direction of tab.
- For drop-down fields, use the keyboard down arrow to scroll through the list. Once the desired item is selected, hit the tab key. The field will be filled with the selected item and tab to the next field.
- To check a check box, tab into the field and hit the space bar. This will fill in the check box with the check mark and tab to the next field. To bypass one, just tab past it.
- To scroll through multiple page documents, use the scroll bar at the right of the document, OR use the page arrows and/or navigational arrows on the menu bar.