1. It is a very windy day. You are driving and a dust storm blows across the freeway reducing your visibility. You should drive slower and turn on your:
2. If you plan to pass another vehicle, you should:
3. You are driving on a freeway posted for 65 mph. Most of the other vehicles are driving 70 mph or faster. You may legally drive:
4. If you drive faster than other vehicles on a road with one lane in each direction and continually pass the other cars, you will:
5. Which of these vehicles must always stop before crossing railroad tracks?
6. You are driving on a one-way street. You may turn left onto another one-way street only if:
7. A large truck is ahead of you and is turning right onto a street with two lanes in each direction. The truck:
8. You may cross a double, yellow line to pass another vehicle, if the yellow line next to:
9. At intersections, crosswalks, and railroad crossings, you should always:
10. You drive defensively when you:
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Conditions of Use
To assist you better, your DMV website session is being recorded for quality assurance.
Copyright © 2011 State of California