1. You are driving on the freeway. The vehicle in front of you is a large truck. You should drive:
2. All of the following practices are dangerous to do while driving. Which of these is also illegal?
3. Always stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
4. When you tailgate other drivers (drive close to their rear bumper):
5. Should you always drive slower than other traffic?
6. You see a signal person at a road construction site ahead. You should obey his or her instructions:
7. When can you drive in a bike lane?
8. You see a flashing yellow traffic signal at an upcoming intersection. The flashing yellow light means:
9. There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing your lane ahead. You should:
10. A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Conditions of Use
To assist you better, your DMV website session is being recorded for quality assurance.
Copyright © 2011 State of California