Skip the Line and save time by doing your DMV business online.
You may need to create an online account or login to your existing account to utilize certain online services as indicated below.
Fill out a driver license application before visiting a DMV office. – Online Account Required
Change my address. – Online Account Required
- Complete your vehicle transfer and release of liability
- Vehicle Registration Suspension Program
- Order Special Interest and Personalized Plates
- Request your own driver record – Online Account Required
- Request your own vehicle record – Online Account Required
- Request a refund of vehicle/vessel license fees
- Add or remove an Affidavit of Non-Use from your vehicle record
Additional Online Resources
- Calculate an estimate of your vehicle registration fees
- Register to Vote with the California Secretary of State
- Find a traffic school near you
- Pay Traffic Tickets -search by county
- Check the current license status of business licensed by the DMV
- Mobilehome Registration Renewal at the California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Report technical issues such as broken links, issues with online forms, etc.