1. A pre-trip inspection should be completed:
2. What should you do when you are driving at night?
3. Which of the following is the correct term for a long commercial vehicle's tendency to swing wide on turns?
4. When a coolant container is part of a pressurized system, you can:
5. When you are parked at the side of the road at night, you must:
6. While doing the pre-trip inspection on your vehicle's steering and exhaust system you found the following problems. Which one, if any, should be fixed before you drive the vehicle?
7. Containerized loads:
8. You are exiting a highway using an offramp that curves downhill and you are driving a heavy vehicle. You should:
9. Water can safely be used on which of these fires?
10. Three things add up to the total stopping distance for your vehicle. They are:
Please send comments regarding our interactive CDL examination and DMV's web site to:
Department of Motor Vehicles
Publication and Online Information Branch M/S C266
Sacramento, CA 94232-3120
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Accessibility | CA.Gov
To assist you better, your DMV website session is being recorded for quality assurance.
Copyright © 2011 State of California
Adobe Reader enables you to view and print PDF files. To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Adobe Reader may be required.