1. You are about to go down a long, steep, downhill grade in a newer truck. You should:
2. Which of these items is checked in a pre-trip inspection?
3. If you are stopped on a one-way or divided highway, you should place reflective triangles at:
4. When a heavy fog occurs you should:
5. You should plan ahead when you park your vehicle so that:
6. The term "Gross Combination Weight" refers to:
7. A driver should look _______ ahead of the vehicle while driving.
8. Which of the following statements is true about overhead clearance?
9. Which of the following statements is true when you are performing a pre-trip inspection on your brakes and suspension system?
10. A broken exhaust system is dangerous because:
Please send comments regarding our interactive CDL examination and DMV's web site to:
Department of Motor Vehicles
Publication and Online Information Branch M/S C266
Sacramento, CA 94232-3120
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Accessibility | CA.Gov
To assist you better, your DMV website session is being recorded for quality assurance.
Copyright © 2011 State of California
Adobe Reader enables you to view and print PDF files. To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Adobe Reader may be required.