1. You are about to make a left turn. You must signal continuously during the last ____ feet before the turn.
2. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
3. You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can't find the owner. You must:
4. Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ____.
5. You may legally block an intersection:
6. When parking uphill on a two-way street with no curb, your front wheels should be:
7. With a Class C drivers license a person may drive:
8. To turn left from a multilane one-way street onto a one-way street, you should start your turn from:
9. If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
10. Roadways are the most slippery:
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Accessibility | CA.Gov
To assist you better, your DMV website session is being recorded for quality assurance.
Copyright © 2011 State of California
Adobe Reader enables you to view and print PDF files. To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Adobe Reader may be required.