1. What are the requirements for wearing a helmet?
2. Grabbing the front brake or jamming down on the rear brake:
3. Passengers on motorcycles should:
4. When riding with a group of motorcyclists, a staggered formation:
5. Eye protection:
6. A primary cause of single vehicle motorcycle collisions is:
7. The best lane position for a motorcycle:
8. When riding at night you should:
9. You should operate the engine cut-off switch and pull in the clutch when:
10. To operate a moped you must have at least a _______ license.
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Accessibility | CA.Gov
To assist you better, your DMV website session is being recorded for quality assurance.
Copyright © 2011 State of California
Adobe Reader enables you to view and print PDF files. To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Adobe Reader may be required.