1. Upshifting or downshifting in a curve:
2. To avoid confusing other drivers you should:
3. _________ is a major factor in collisions caused by motorcycles.
4. If your motorcycle starts to wander back and forth while riding over metal bridge gratings you should:
5. If you must carry a load it should be:
6. Grabbing the front brake or jamming down on the rear brake:
7. What is the best way to stay out of trouble while riding a motorcycle?
8. A motorcycle rider has an advantage over an automobile driver when passing parked vehicles because:
9. Brightly colored, reflective helmets and clothing:
10. To execute a turn safely a motorcycle rider should always:
Return to Top } Answer Sheet
Accessibility | CA.Gov
To assist you better, your DMV website session is being recorded for quality assurance.
Copyright © 2011 State of California
Adobe Reader enables you to view and print PDF files. To incorporate the latest accessibility features download of the latest version of Adobe Reader may be required.