V C Section 2462 Recording and Keeping Records

Recording and Keeping Records

2462.  (a) In addition to any other records required to be kept pursuant to Chapter 5 (commencing with Section 19200) of Part 3 of Division 9 of the Food and Agricultural Code, every licensed renderer shall record and keep for two years, in connection with the receipt of kitchen grease that is not intended for human food, all of the following information:

(1) The name, address, and registration number of every transporter of inedible kitchen grease who has delivered that material to the renderer.

(2) The total amount of inedible kitchen grease purchased in each transaction.

(3) The date of each transaction.

(b) Every registered transporter of inedible kitchen grease shall record and maintain fortwo years all of the following:

(1) The name and address of each location from which the transporter obtained the inedible kitchen grease.

(2) The quantity of material received from each location.

(3) The date on which the inedible kitchen grease was obtained from each location.

Amended Sec. 4, Ch. 303, Stats. 2012. Effective January 1, 2013.