V C Section 11208 Fees
11208. (a) The department shall charge a fee, to be determined by the department, for the following traffic violator school program activities:
(1) Original issuance of a traffic violator school owner, operator, instructor, and branch or classroom location license.
(2) Renewal of a traffic violator school owner, operator, instructor, and branch or classroom location license.
(3) Issuance of a duplicate or corrected traffic violator school owner, operator, instructor, and branch or classroom location license.
(4) Transfer of an operator or instructor license from one traffic violator school to another.
(5) Approval of curriculum, based on the instructional modality of the curriculum.
(6) Fees for administering the examinations pursuant to Sections 11206 and 11207.
(b) The fees authorized under subdivision (a) shall be sufficient to defray the actual cost to the department to administer the traffic violator school program, except for routine monitoring of instruction.
(c) A single administrative fee shall be assessed against, and collected by the court pursuant to Section 42007.1 from, each driver who is allowed or ordered to attend traffic violator school. Included in this fee shall be an amount determined by the department to be sufficient to defray the cost of routine monitoring of traffic violator school instruction.
(d) This section shall become operative on September 1, 2011.