V C Section 11208.5 Annual Report to the Legislature
Annual Report to the Legislature
11208.5. (a) By December 31, 2011, and by December 31 of each year thereafter, the department shall report to the Legislature on the status and progress of its efforts to implement the act that adds this section. This annual report shall include information on all of the following:
(1) The number and type of programs licensed.
(2) The average number of days required to process each application for licensure.
(3) The performance measures established for its monitoring activities, including those contracted out to third parties.
(4) Details with respect to costs to show how fees authorized by the act that adds this section were expended.
(5) A breakdown of all complaints received and their disposition or resolution.
(b) A report to be submitted pursuant to subdivision (a) shall be submitted in compliance with Section 9795 of the Government Code.
(c) Pursuant to Section 10231.5 of the Government Code, this section is repealed on January 1, 2016.
NOTE: The preceding section shall remain in effect only until January 1, 2016, and as of that date is repealed.