V C Section 11802 Contents of Application Format of License
Contents of Application; Format of License
11802. (a) The department shall prescribe and provide forms to be used for application for licenses to be issued under this article and require of applicants, as a condition of the issuance of a license, that information concerning the applicant's character, honesty, integrity, and reputation as it considers necessary. Every application for a vehicle salesperson's license shall contain, in addition to that information which the department requires, a statement of all of the following facts:
(1) The name and address of the applicant.
(2) Whether the applicant has ever had a court judgment rendered for which he or she has been liable as a result of his or her activities in conjunction with an occupational license issued under this division, and whether that judgment remains unpaid or unsatisfied.
(3) Whether the applicant ever had a license, issued under this division, revoked, suspended, or subjected to other disciplinary action and whether the applicant was ever a partner in a partnership or an officer, director, or stockholder in a corporation licensed under this division, the license of which was revoked, suspended, or subjected to other disciplinary action.
(b) The department shall issue a license bearing a fullface photograph of the licensee and the following information:
(1) Name and address.
(2) Physical description.
(3) The licensee's usual signature.
(4) Distinguishing vehicle salesperson's license number.