V C Section 12211 Claim Payment Insufficient Funds

Claim Payment: Insufficient Funds

12211.  If the recovery corporation has insufficient funds to pay all eligible claims, the recovery corporation shall pay eligible claims in the order that the claim applications were received and shall hold the remaining claims until funds are available to pay those claims.

Added Sec. 6, Ch. 437, Stats. 2007. Effective January 1, 2008.