V C Section 15300 Penalty First Conviction
Penalty: First Conviction
15300. A driver shall not operate a commercial motor vehicle for a period of one year if the driver is convicted of a first violation of any of the following:
(1) Subdivision (a), (b), or (c) of Section 23152 while operating a motor vehicle.
(2) Subdivision (d) of Section 23152.
(3) Subdivision (a) or (b) of Section 23153 while operating a motor vehicle.
(4) Subdivision (d) of Section 23153.
(5) Leaving the scene of an accident involving a motor vehicle operated by the driver.
(6) Using a motor vehicle to commit a felony, other than a felony described in Section 15304.
(7) Driving a commercial motor vehicle when the driver’s commercial driver’s license is revoked, suspended, or canceled based on the driver’s operation of a commercial motor vehicle or when the driver is disqualified from operating a commercial motor vehicle based on the driver’s operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
(8) Causing a fatality involving conduct defined pursuant to Section 191.5 of the Penal Code or subdivision (c) of Section 192 of the Penal Code.
(9) While operating a motor vehicle, refuses to submit to, or fails to complete, a chemical test or tests in violation of Section 23612.
(10) A violation of Section 2800.1, 2800.2, or 2800.3 that involves a commercial motor vehicle.
(b) If a violation listed in subdivision (a), or a violation listed in paragraph (2) of subdivision (a) of Section 13350 or Section 13352 or 13357, occurred while transporting a hazardous material, the period specified in subdivision (a) shall be three years.