V C Section 38087.5 Off Highway Nonresident Special Operating Permit

Off-Highway Nonresident Special Operating Permit

38087.5.  (a) Upon payment of the fee specified in Section 38231.5, the Department of Parks and Recreation may issue to a nonresident of this state a special permit to operate an off-highway motor vehicle otherwise required to be identified under this chapter.

(b) Special permits issued under this section shall expire on December 31 in the year of their issuance.

Added Sec. 2, Ch. 572, Stats. 1996. Effective January 1, 1997.