The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is a department under the Business, Transportation and Housing (BT&H) Agency. If you cannot do business with us, please consider working with one of these other departments interested in working with small businesses and disabled veteran business enterprises (DVBE).
Other Small Business and DVBE Programs:
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA)
- California State Board of Equalization (BOE)
- California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- Department of Managed Health Care (DMHC)
- California Department of Real Estate (DRE)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Office of the Patient Advocate (OPA)
- California Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau of Real Estate Appraisers (BREA)
- California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS)
- California Department of Technology Services
Our partners in providing assistance to small businesses and DVBEs are:
- Department of General Services, Procurement Division, Office of Small Business Certification and Resources
- If you need help navigating the Procurement Division website, our Small Business Advocate can help.
- Department of General Services, Small Business Certification and Resources
- Department of General Services, State Contracts Register
- California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet)
- California Tax Service Center
- Franchise Tax Board
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Need something else?
Products & Services Needed
If your small business offers any of these products or services, DMV would like to work with you!
Small Business Advocate Program
Do you own a small business or DVBE? Our Small Business Advocate Program can help identify opportunities for small and veteran-owned businesses.
Small Business & DVBE Program
DMV is committed to supporting small and veteran-owned businesses; let’s help each other!