Help us direct you to the most relevant technical support option.
You will need to reset your account.
- Select MyDMV from the top right of this website.
- From the Login page, click ‘Forgot your Password?’
- On the Password Reset Step 1 of 3 screen, enter your email address and click ‘Continue.’
- You will be sent a passcode via email and directed to a page where you will need to enter the passcode.
- Be sure to check your email (including junk and spam folders) for the passcode.
- Once you have entered the passcode correctly, you will get to the Password Reset Step 3 of 3 screen where you can create a new password.
If you are locked out of your account, wait 30 minutes and try to log in again.
Please verify you are entering valid and correct information. Information may include:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
If you paid online and did not receive a confirmation of payment, please allow 72 hours and then contact the DMV call center at 1-800-777-0133 or 1-877-563-5213.
The call center business hours are Monday – Tuesday and Thursday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm PST and Wednesdays 9:00am to 5:00pm PST.
If you still need technical assistance, please use our online form.
Need something else?
Customer Feedback Surveys
Your opinion matters! It gives us a better understanding of your DMV experience and tells us how we can improve our services.
Need help with something not related to licensing or registration? We’re here to help.
Report an Issue or Complaint
From reporting unlicensed dismantlers to misuse of a disabled placard, issues can be reported here.