Help us direct you to the most relevant technical support option.
If you are unable to register an online account or access Replacement Driver’s License, please visit a DMV office or see alternate options below:
Driver’s License Internet Renewal
Mail your renewal to:
Driver License Inquires
Department of Motor Vehicles
PO Box 942890 Sacramento, CA 94290-0001
Driver’s Record Request / Vehicle Record Request
DMV NOW kiosks use touchscreen technology to guide you through various DMV transactions. Kiosks are available inside select field office and retail locations.
Visit the DMV NOW page for more information on what transactions can be completed at a kiosk and to find kiosk locations near you.
Change of Address
Mail for DMV 14
DMV Change of Address
P.O. Box 942859
Sacramento, CA 94259
Replacement Driver’s License
Visit a DMV field office. Fill out the driver’s license/identification card application before you go.
You will need to reset your account.
- Select MyDMV from the top right of this website.
- From the Login page, click ‘Forgot your Password?’
- On the Password Reset Step 1 of 3 screen, enter your email and click ‘Continue.’
- You will be sent a verification code via email and directed to a page where you will need to enter the code.
- Be sure to check your email (including junk and spam folders) for the verification code.
- Once you have entered the code correctly, you will get to the Password Reset Step 3 of 3 screen where you can create a new password.
If you are locked out of your account, wait 30 minutes and try to log in again.
Please verify you are entering valid and correct information. Information may include:
- California DL/ID #
- First Name
- Last Name
- Physical Address – do not use a P.O. box
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
If you paid online and did not receive a confirmation of payment, please allow 72 hours and then contact the DMV call center at 1-800-777-0133 or 1-877-563-5213.
The call center business hours are Monday – Tuesday and Thursday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm PST and Wednesdays 9:00am to 5:00pm PST.
If you still need technical assistance, please use our online form.
Need something else?
Customer Feedback Surveys
Your opinion matters! It gives us a better understanding of your DMV experience and tells us how we can improve our services.
Need help with something not related to licensing or registration? We’re here to help.
Report an Issue or Complaint
From reporting unlicensed dismantlers to misuse of a disabled placard, issues can be reported here.