- Number of Californians with a REAL ID Grows as DHS Extends Enforcement Date (December 5, 2022)
- Give a Gift to Your Family and Apply for Your REAL ID Today (December 1, 2022)
- DMV, SFO and United Airlines Team Up to Encourage Travelers to Get a REAL ID Now (November 17, 2022)
- Twentynine Palms DMV Field Office to Reopen with Expanded Customer Lobby (November 10, 2022)
- More Californians Thankful for a REAL ID (November 8, 2022)
- Newhall DMV Field Office to Reopen November 18 after Renovations (November 8, 2022)
Use our DMV News Alerts Subscriber to sign up for news alerts and manage your subscriber preferences.
- History of the DMV
- Research and Reports
- Autonomous Vehicles in California
- HD B-roll video to use in news stories related to DMV programs
- Disabled Person Parking Placard Enforcement – Sacramento (b-roll)
- DMV Field Offices – Rancho Cucamonga and Roseville (b-roll)
- REAL ID and graphics (b-roll)
- Unlicensed Vehicle Dismantlers Enforcement Operation (b-roll)
- Essential DMV Services – DMV Director Steve Gordon – March 27, 2020 (Soundbite)
- Save the Space PSA (English and Spanish)
Customer Service Questions: Call 800-777-0133 or TTY 1-800-368-4327 (hearing impaired).
News Media: Email your inquiries to the DMV Office of Public Affairs/Media Relations office at email@example.com. Media line: 916-657-6437.
Need something else?
Learn about the California DMV, explore our history, and find important statistics.
We’re here to help!
Research and Reports
Find DMV research studies, annual reports, and more.