- Boat Registration and Quagga/Zebra Mussel Fee Stickers Now Offered Separately (September 1, 2021)
- Consumer Warning: Stolen Vehicles Being Fraudulently Sold Online as Used Cars (August 10, 2021)
- Garberville DMV Field Office Temporarily Closing for Renovations (July 19, 2021)
- Susanville DMV Field Office Closed due to Power Outage (July 21, 2021)
- Get a REAL ID at Select Auto Club Locations – SD (July 14, 2021)
Use our DMV News Alerts Subscriber to sign up for news alerts and manage your subscriber preferences.
- History of the DMV
- Research and Reports
- Autonomous vehicles in California
- Media Toolkit for Operation Excellence: DMV Training (July 24, 2019)
- HD B-roll video to use in news stories related to DMV programs
- Disabled Person Parking Placard Enforcement – Sacramento (b-roll)
- DMV Field Offices – Rancho Cucamonga and Roseville (b-roll)
- Essential DMV Services – DMV Director Steve Gordon – March 27, 2020 (Soundbite)
For all other media inquiries, contact:
Need something else?
Learn about the California DMV, explore our history, and find important statistics.
We’re here to help!
Research and Reports
Find DMV research studies, annual reports, and more.