- DMV’s Anaheim Office Temporarily Closing for Repairs (March 15, 2023)
- Let a REAL ID be Your Lucky Charm this St. Patrick’s Day (March 7, 2023)
- Westminster DMV Field Office Reopens (March 2, 2023)
- DMV Modernization Efforts Lead to Multiple Technology Jobs Available (February 23, 2023)
- Autonomous Vehicle Permit Holders Report 5.7 Million Test Miles in California (February 17, 2023)
Use our DMV News Alerts Subscriber to sign up for news alerts and manage your subscriber preferences.
- History of the DMV
- Research and Reports
- Autonomous Vehicles in California
- HD B-roll video to use in news stories related to DMV programs
- Disabled Person Parking Placard Enforcement – Sacramento (b-roll)
- DMV Field Offices – Rancho Cucamonga and Roseville (b-roll)
- REAL ID and graphics (b-roll)
- Unlicensed Vehicle Dismantlers Enforcement Operation (b-roll)
- Essential DMV Services – DMV Director Steve Gordon – March 27, 2020 (Soundbite)
- Save the Space PSA (English and Spanish)
Customer Service Questions: Call 800-777-0133 or TTY 1-800-368-4327 (hearing impaired).
News Media: Email your inquiries to the DMV Office of Public Affairs/Media Relations office at email@example.com. Media line: 916-657-6437.
Need something else?
Learn about the California DMV, explore our history, and find important statistics.
We’re here to help!
Research and Reports
Find DMV research studies, annual reports, and more.