- Don’t Delay – One Year Until You Need a REAL ID to Fly in the United States (May 2, 2022)
- Upgrade to a REAL ID at This Year’s Los Angeles County Fair (April 29, 2022)
- Nearly 13 Million Californians Have a REAL ID with Just Over One Year Until Enforcement (April 6, 2022)
- Californians to Update their Information Online (March 29, 2022)
- DMV Now Offers Online Driver’s License Testing Options (March 17, 2022)
Use our DMV News Alerts Subscriber to sign up for news alerts and manage your subscriber preferences.
- History of the DMV
- Research and Reports
- Autonomous Vehicles in California
- Media Toolkit for Operation Excellence: DMV Training (July 24, 2019)
- HD B-roll video to use in news stories related to DMV programs
- Disabled Person Parking Placard Enforcement – Sacramento (b-roll)
- DMV Field Offices – Rancho Cucamonga and Roseville (b-roll)
- Essential DMV Services – DMV Director Steve Gordon – March 27, 2020 (Soundbite)
Customer Service Questions: Call 800-777-0133 or TTY 1-800-368-4327 (hearing impaired).
News Media: Email your inquiries to the DMV Office of Public Affairs/Media Relations office at email@example.com. Media line: 916-657-6437.
Need something else?
Learn about the California DMV, explore our history, and find important statistics.
We’re here to help!
Research and Reports
Find DMV research studies, annual reports, and more.