- DMV Statement on Cruise LLC Suspension (October 24, 2023)
- New Salinas Commercial Drive Test Center Now Open (November 21, 2023)
- Give Thanks with a REAL ID (November 6, 2023)
- DMV’s Coalinga Office Temporarily Closing for Renovations (October 17, 2023)
- The Best Halloween Treat: A REAL ID (October 4, 2023)
- DMV to Close San Jose Driver’s License Processing Center (September 19, 2023)
- DMV’s Montebello Office Temporarily Closing for Renovations (September 14, 2023)
Use our DMV News Alerts Subscriber to sign up for news alerts and manage your subscriber preferences.
- History of the DMV
- Research and Reports
- Autonomous Vehicles in California
- HD B-roll video to use in news stories related to DMV programs
- Disabled Person Parking Placard Enforcement – Sacramento (b-roll)
- DMV Field Offices – Rancho Cucamonga and Roseville (b-roll)
- REAL ID and graphics (b-roll)
- Unlicensed Vehicle Dismantlers Enforcement Operation (b-roll)
- Essential DMV Services – DMV Director Steve Gordon – March 27, 2020 (Soundbite)
- Save the Space PSA (English and Spanish)
Customer Service Questions: Call 800-777-0133 or TTY 1-800-368-4327 (hearing impaired).
News Media: Email your inquiries to the DMV Office of Public Affairs/Media Relations office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Media line: 916-657-6437.
Need something else?
Learn about the California DMV, explore our history, and find important statistics.
We’re here to help!
Research and Reports
Find DMV research studies, annual reports, and more.