- 46 More DMV Field Offices Reopening to Public (May 26, 2020)
- DMV Further Extends Expiring Drivers Licenses (May 22, 2020)
- DMV Expands Virtual Field Office (May 12, 2020)
- DMV Director Releases Statement about Reopening of 25 Field Offices (May 8, 2020)
- DMV Extends All Temporary Driving Permits (May 8, 2020)
- Select DMV Field Offices Reopen to Public (May 07, 2020)
- DMV Offers Relief to ID Cardholders, Vehicle Owners and Businesses (April 23, 2020)
- DMV Field Offices to Continue Serving the Public during the COVID-19 Outbreak (March 26, 2020)
Use our DMV News Alerts Subscriber to sign up for news alerts and manage your subscriber preferences.
- History of the DMV
- Research and Reports
- Autonomous vehicles in California
- Media Toolkit for Operation Excellence: DMV Training (July 24, 2019)
- HD B-roll video to use in news stories related to DMV programs
- Disabled Person Parking Placard Enforcement – Sacramento (b-roll)
- DMV Field Offices – Rancho Cucamonga and Roseville (b-roll)
- Essential DMV Services – DMV Director Steve Gordon – March 27, 2020 (Soundbite)
For all other media inquiries, contact:
Need something else?
Learn about the California DMV, explore our history, and find important statistics.
We’re here to help!
Research and Reports
Find DMV research studies, annual reports, and more.