You're a smart person, right? You don't have to be told that drinking and driving is a lethal combination for anyone, not just teens. You also know that driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol and drugs is against the law. We also don't need to tell you that driving after you've been drinking greatly increases your chances of being involved in a crash where someone may be seriously injured or killed.
- Distracted Driving
- Don't Text and Drive
- Cellular Phone Laws
- Wireless Telephone Laws FAQs
- Want to Know About the Zero Tolerance Law?
- What is the PAS Test?
- Impaired Driving
- Speed Contest
- Are Your Aftermarket Parts Legal?
- Unsafe Driver Consequences
- Click It Or Ticket
- Speak Up Against Reckless Driving
- National Directory of Designated Driver Services