Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are there more appointments available online?
No, appointment availability is the same whether the appointment is made by telephone or online.
What types of appointments are available?
There are three general appointment categories available. The categories are as follows:
1. Office Visit
This category includes, but is not limited to:
- Driver License and Identification Card (DL/ID) Services
- DL/ID Applications (REAL ID and Federal Non-Compliant)
- Other Driver License Services (not including behind-the-wheel driving test)
- Instruction (Learner) permit
- Commercial Driver License
- Driver Record Printout
- Registration Services
- Plates, placards and stickers
- Title or registration
- Vehicle Record Printout
- Moving Permits
2. Behind-the-Wheel Drive Test
- Noncommercial Class C (basic license)
- Noncommercial Class A and B (Recreational Vehicles)
Note: To schedule a drive test appointment online, you must be at least age 16 and have a valid permit.
3. Commercial Driving Test
- Commercial Class A, B, and C