Driver License Renewals, Duplicates, and Changes
You will need a federal compliant card such as a passport, military ID, or REAL ID to board a domestic flight or access some federal facilities beginning October 1, 2020. The DMV will start offering REAL ID driver licenses and ID cards on January 22, 2018. A field office visit is required to apply for a REAL ID.
- How to renew your driver license by mail
- How to renew your driver license by internet
- How to renew your driver license in person
- How to renew your instruction permit
- How to renew your identification (ID) card
- How to apply for a duplicate (replace a lost or stolen) driver license or identification (ID) card
- What do I do if my Instruction Permit is lost or destroyed?