1. A pre-trip inspection should be completed:
2. What should you do when you are driving at night?
3. Which of the following is the correct term for a long commercial vehicle's tendency to swing wide on turns?
4. When a coolant container is part of a pressurized system, you can:
5. When you are parked at the side of the road at night, you must:
6. While doing the pre-trip inspection on your vehicle's steering and exhaust system you found the following problems. Which one, if any, should be fixed before you drive the vehicle?
7. Containerized loads:
8. You are exiting a highway using an offramp that curves downhill and you are driving a heavy vehicle. You should:
9. Water can safely be used on which of these fires?
10. Three things add up to the total stopping distance for your vehicle. They are:
Please send comments regarding our interactive CDL examination and DMV's web site to:
Department of Motor Vehicles
Publication and Online Information Branch M/S C266
Sacramento, CA 94232-3120
Return to Top | Answer Sheet