1. What are the requirements for wearing a helmet?
2. Grabbing the front brake or jamming down on the rear brake:
3. Passengers on motorcycles should:
4. When riding with a group of motorcyclists, a staggered formation:
5. Eye protection:
6. A primary cause of single vehicle motorcycle collisions is:
7. The best lane position for a motorcycle:
8. When riding at night you should:
9. You should operate the engine cut-off switch and pull in the clutch when:
10. To operate a moped you must have at least a _______ license.
Return to Top | Answer Sheet