1. Upshifting or downshifting in a curve:
2. To avoid confusing other drivers you should:
3. _________ is a major factor in collisions caused by motorcycles.
4. If your motorcycle starts to wander back and forth while riding over metal bridge gratings you should:
5. If you must carry a load it should be:
6. Grabbing the front brake or jamming down on the rear brake:
7. What is the best way to stay out of trouble while riding a motorcycle?
8. A motorcycle rider has an advantage over an automobile driver when passing parked vehicles because:
9. Brightly colored, reflective helmets and clothing:
10. To execute a turn safely a motorcycle rider should always:
Return to Top | Answer Sheet