1. You may drive off of the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
2. You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the tracks in one direction. The speed limit is:
3. When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street.
4. When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
5. When driving in fog, you should use your:
6. A white painted curb means:
7. A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
8. California's "Basic Speed Law" says:
9. You just sold your vehicle. You must notify the DMV within ___ days.
10. To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about ______________.
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2011 State of California