1. You are about to make a left turn. You must signal continuously during the last ____ feet before the turn.
2. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
3. You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can't find the owner. You must:
4. Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ____.
5. You may legally block an intersection:
6. When parking uphill on a two-way street with no curb, your front wheels should be:
7. With a Class C drivers license a person may drive:
8. To turn left from a multilane one-way street onto a one-way street, you should start your turn from:
9. If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
10. Roadways are the most slippery:
Return to Top | Answer Sheet
Conditions of Use
To assist you better, your DMV website session is being recorded for quality assurance.
Copyright © 2011 State of California