What Is DMV Virtual Office?
You can conduct many DMV transactions online without going into a DMV office. Others can be started online using DMV’s Virtual Office. Through the Virtual Office, you can upload necessary documents to complete a transaction, and then a DMV customer service representative will review your documents and contact you to finalize the process.
Start a transaction
Make a Payment/File a Report
Already submitted a case?
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Try DMV Online Services.
DMV Online Services
- Renew your Driver's License or ID Card
- Renew your Vehicle Registration (simple)
- Change your Address
- Request Replacement Sticker or Registration Card
- Request a Replacement Driver's License
- Pay $14 Reinstatement Fee for Suspended Registration
- Complete a Notice of Transfer & Release of Liability
- Add/Remove Affidavit of Non-Use
- Renew a Motor Carrier Permit
- See full list of DMV Online Services