Request an original Disabled Person Parking Placard.
Before you begin:
Complete an Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates (REG 195)
Have a copy of one of the following acceptable proofs of true full name and date of birth:
- A state-issued driver’s license (DL) or identification (ID) card
- United States (U.S.) birth certificate
- Valid and unexpired U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
Additional birth date/legal presence documents acceptable as proof of true full name and date of birth, if needed:
Be prepared to:
- Attach the above files in the appropriate sections of this web form
- Pay applicable fees using your bank information (routing number and account number) or credit card
This application is only to apply for a new placard. If you lost your placard or Placard Identification Card, a replacement can be ordered online.