Request an original or replacement Disabled Person Parking Placard (DPPP).
Before you begin:
Have a copy of one of the following acceptable proofs of true full name and date of birth:
- A state-issued driver’s license (DL) or identification (ID) card
- United States (U.S.) birth certificate
- Valid and unexpired U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
Additional birth date/legal presence documents acceptable as proof of true full name and date of birth, if needed:
Be prepared to:
- Attach the above files in the appropriate sections of this web form
- Pay applicable fees using your bank information (routing number and account number) or credit card
If this is for a replacement DPPP, the placard will be mailed to the address on record.