Disabled Person Parking Placard Application

Request an original Disabled Person Parking Placard.

Before you begin:

  1. Have a completed Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates (REG 195), signed by your medical provider. You will be asked to upload it in the online application process.

  2. Have a copy of one of the following acceptable proofs of true full name and date of birth:

    • A state-issued driver’s license (DL) or identification (ID) card
    • United States (U.S.) birth certificate
    • Valid and unexpired U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
  3. Additional birth date/legal presence documents acceptable as proof of true full name and date of birth, if needed:

  4. Be prepared to:

    • Attach the above files in the appropriate sections of this web form
    • Pay applicable fees using your bank information (routing number and account number) or credit card

This application is only to apply for a new placard. If you lost your placard or Placard Identification Card, a replacement can be ordered online.