Renew your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
You must have a clean driving record to use this online application. The online system may not be used to renew a CDL with a hazardous materials endorsement. Other conditions may also affect eligibility. Payment will not be required until eligibility is determined.
Before you begin:
- Take note of the confirmation code generated at the end. You will need this later.
- Verify that the name, date of birth, height, weight, hair color, eye color and gender match your current CDL. Any changes to these will require a photo and a visit to the DMV in person.
Gather the following information / documents:
- Your commercial driver license
- DL/ID application confirmation code (as mentioned above)
- Identity document
- Residency Document
- DL 10Y (if applicable)
- MCSA-5875 & MCSA-5876 (if applicable)
If you are currently suspended or have lost your commercial driver’s license, you are not eligible to use this application. If you lost your CDL, you can apply for a replacement.