Disabled Placards and Plates

I need to…


Apply for a Disabled Person Placard (DPP)

Select this option to apply for an original:
Permanent DPP or
Temporary DPP or
Travel DPP

Renew my permanent DPP

Select this option if you want to renew your permanent DPP.

Order a replacement DPP

Select this option to order a replacement:
Permanent or temporary DPP
Placard ID Card

Apply for or replace disabled person or veteran license plates

Disabled license plates (regular or veteran) require a DMV office visit. The application forms are available online.

Disabled Person Plates

Disabled Veteran Plates

Updating your placard/plate information: