Featured Forms

Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates (REG 195)

Application for Replacement or Transfer of Title (REG 227)

Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, Documents (REG 156)

Application for Title or Registration/Verification of Vehicle (REG 343)

Bill of Sale (REG 135)

Statement of Facts (REG 256)

ID Title Links
REG 5059

Vehicle, Vessel, or Off-Highway Vehicle Title Deposit Agreement and Assignment (REG 5059)

This form is an agreement used by an applicant, and if applicable, financial institution, to post a deposit in-lieu of a bond in an amount equal to the value of a vehicle, vessel or off highway vehicle for which documentary evidence of ownership is requested when the applicant is unable to provide the regularly written required evidence of ownership.

REG 5060

Year Model Disclosure Statement (REG 5060)

This form is used to disclose year model information on recreational vehicles manufactured in stages. The form is completed by the recreational vehicle dealer, signed by the purchaser, and submitted to the department with other registration forms.

REG 5085

Notification of Alternative Forms of Financial Responsibility (REG 5085)

This form must be completed when a vehicle covered by a commercial/business insurance policy or an alternative form of financial responsibility such as a cash deposit, bond, or self insurance is transferred to a new owner or registered for the first time in California. The REG 5085 must be submitted with the titling documents.

REG 5090

Affidavit of Non-Use (REG 5090)

This form is used to notify the DMV that a currently registered vehicle will not be operated or parked on a California roadway.

REG 5102

State Agency Sponsored Specialized License Plate application (REG 5102)

This application form is used when a California state agency, department, or division is applying for a Specialized License Plate.

REG 5103

Application for Temporary Smog Exemption for a Vehicle Located Out-of-State (REG 5103)

This form is used to apply for a temporary smog exemption for a vehicle located out of state.

REG 580

Sample License Plate Order Form (REG 580)

This is a sample of the form used to order license plates.

REG 590

Request for Commercial Registration of a Passenger Vehicle (REG 590)

This form applies for commercial registration of a passenger vehicle. Complete this form to change from automobile to commercial registration.

REG 6004

Statement of Multiple County Use of Vehicle (REG 6004)

This form is for drivers who reside in more than one county for a period of more than 30 days, or who use their vehicle in a county other than their county of legal residence for business purposes.

REG 65

Application for Vehicle License Fee Refund (REG 65)

The Application for Vehicle License Fee Refund, REG 65, is used by a registered owner to request full or partial refund of the Vehicle License Fee paid on a vehicle that has been stolen and not recovered or damaged enough to be considered a total loss.