Featured Forms

Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates (REG 195)

Application for Replacement or Transfer of Title (REG 227)

Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, Documents (REG 156)

Application for Title or Registration/Verification of Vehicle (REG 343)

Bill of Sale (REG 135)

Statement of Facts (REG 256)

ID Title Links
Boat 100

Application for Historical Vessel Plaque (BOAT 100)

Apply for a historical vessel plaque.

REG 1000

Application for Clean Air Vehicle Decals (REG 1000)

Use this form to apply for Clean Air Vehicle Stickers. The stickers allow single-occupant qualifying vehicles to use high-occupancy vehicle lanes (carpool or diamond lanes) in California.

REG 156

Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, Documents (REG 156)

This form with the appropriate fees may be submitted to request replacement of the following items that were lost, stolen, destroyed, or mutilated: - license plates/sticker - CVRA weight decal - Registration card - Disabled person placard/disabled person identification card - Vessel Certificate of Number

REG 17

Special Interest License Plates Application (REG 17)

Special Interest License Plates may be obtained by ordering personalized Plates online or submitting this completed form to the DMV at the address on the bottom of the form. You will need the information from your registration card to order online or to fill out the Special Interest License Plate Application.


Special Recognition License Plate Application (REG 17A)

This form is used to apply for license plates that require proof or documentation such as Legion of Valor, Purple Heart, Gold Star Family, and Honorary Consul. These plates cannot be ordered online. You may mail the completed form to the address on the form.

REG 195

Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates (REG 195)

This form is an application to receive a Disabled Person (DP) placard or plates.

REG 3060

Disabled Person or Disabled Veteran License Plate Certification Form (REG 3060)

Owners of disabled person or disabled veteran license plates must complete this form and present it to peace officers upon request. The form identifies the owner of the special license plate and verifies that person's right to disabled person/veteran privileges.

REG 352

Year of Manufacture (YOM) License Plate Application (REG 352)

This form is used to apply for assignment, reassignment, or retention of a Year of Manufacture (YOM) plate. YOM plates are any officially manufactured California license plates issued prior to 1969 for auto, motorcycle, or trailers and extends to 1972 or prior for commercial vehicles that the department determines are legible and serviceable pursuant to California Vehicle Code §5004.1.

REG 353

Application for Special Identification Plate Dealer – Manufacturer (REG 353)

This form is used by dealers and manufacturers of special equipment, such as special construction equipment or tow dollies, to apply for an identification plate to display during the sales demonstration or delivery of the equipment.

REG 5102

State Agency Sponsored Specialized License Plate application (REG 5102)

This application form is used when a California state agency, department, or division is applying for a Specialized License Plate.