Driver License / Identification Card Renewal
In order to process your renewal, you must:
- Use DMV’s recommended web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari. Internet Explorer is currently not compatible with this online service.
- Be a Certified User.
- Be the person named on the renewal notice.
- Not have a change of address.
You may not renew online if you wish to update or change your:
You may not apply online for a:
- Reduced Fee DL/ID
- No Fee DL/ID
- Commercial Driver License
- Senior ID
- REAL ID for the first time
By selecting the “Driver License Renewal” or the “Identification Card Renewal” button below, you will be directed to a REAL ID Information page. To learn more about how your information is shared as well as the laws that protect the release of your information visit How Your Information is Shared.
For more information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
Personal Information Collected from Credit/Debit Card Transactions
The Department of Motor Vehicles uses a third-party vendor to process credit and debit card transactions. For more information, visit DMV’s How Your Information Is Shared page.
No additional fee is charged for using this online service.