Driver License / Identification Card Renewal
In order to process your renewal, you must:
- Use the latest version of DMV’s recommended web browsers: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, or Safari.
- Create an online account.
- Be the person named on the renewal notice.
- Not have a change of address.
You may not renew online if you wish to update or change your:
You may not apply online for a:
- REAL ID for the first time
- Reduced Fee DL/ID
- No Fee DL/ID
- Commercial Driver License
- Senior ID
By selecting the “Driver License Renewal” or the “Identification Card Renewal” button below, you will be directed to a REAL ID Information page. To learn more about how your information is shared as well as the laws that protect the release of your information visit How Information is Protected or Disclosed.
For more information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
Personal Information Collected from Credit/Debit Card Transactions
The Department of Motor Vehicles uses a third-party vendor to process credit and debit card transactions. For more information, visit DMV’s How Information is Protected or Disclosed page.
For an e-check payment, only one item can be purchased at a time.