Featured Forms

Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates (REG 195)

Application for Duplicate or Transfer of Title (REG 227)

Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, Documents (REG 156)

Application for Title or Registration/Verification of Vehicle (REG 343)

Bill of Sale (REG 135)

Statement of Facts (REG 256)

ID Title Links
DL 396

Authorization/Requisition for Driver Instruction Forms (DL 396)

This form authorizes a records request for Driver Instruction Forms.

DL 396A

Driver Education Supply Request Form (DL 396A

Ths is an order form for Driver Education materials such as exams, certificates, and handbooks

DL 396B

Private Secondary Non-Classroom Driver Education Curriculum Certification (DL 396B)

This form is an application for the certification of private secondary non-classroom driver education curriculum.

DL 4006

Application for Termination of Action (DL 4006)

California Vehicle Code (VC) §13353.5 authorizes the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to terminate a DUI suspension or revocation for a person who is a resident of another state at the end of the suspension or revocation period. This will allow the person to apply for a license in their state of residence. This form is an application for that termination.

DL 4062

Ignition Interlock Device Exemption Request (DL 4062)

DL 410 FO

California Driver License Renewal By Mail Eligibility Information (DL 410 FO)

Find out if you are eligible to renew your driver license by mail.

DL 410 FO SP

California Driver License Renewal by Mail Eligibility Information – Spanish (DL 410 FO SP)

DL 410 ID

California Identification Card Renewal by Mail Eligibility (DL 410 ID)

Find out if you are eligible to renew your identification card by mail.

DL 410 ID SP

California Identification Card Renewal by Mail Eligibility (DL 410 ID SP)

DL 44

Application for Driver License or Identification Card

This online form may be used to apply for a new driver license (standard, commercial, motorcycle, or REAL ID), a new identification card (standard or REAL ID), or to apply for license endorsements.