1. You are about to go down a long, steep, downhill grade in a newer truck. You should:
2. Which of these items is checked in a pre-trip inspection?
3. If you are stopped on a one-way or divided highway, you should place reflective triangles at:
4. When a heavy fog occurs you should:
5. You should plan ahead when you park your vehicle so that:
6. The term "Gross Combination Weight" refers to:
7. A driver should look _______ ahead of the vehicle while driving.
8. Which of the following statements is true about overhead clearance?
9. Which of the following statements is true when you are performing a pre-trip inspection on your brakes and suspension system?
10. A broken exhaust system is dangerous because:
Please send comments regarding our interactive CDL examination and DMV's web site to:
Department of Motor Vehicles Publication and Online Information Branch M/S C266 P.O.Box 932345 Sacramento, CA 94232-3120
Return to Top | Answer Sheet