Vehicle Industry Registration Procedures Manual

Driver Education illustration

Section 16 of 38

Chapter 15: Off-Highway Vehicles

15.030 Conversion From Nontitle/Goldenrod On-Highway to OHV Registration

The following must be submitted:

  • The California Certificate of Title or nontitle/goldenrod conversion documents for an OHV title and identification card to be issued. If these cannot be provided, a nontransferable (nontitle/goldenrod) registration card only will be issued.
  • The license plates.
  • Fees due.