Vehicle Industry Registration Procedures Manual

Driver Education illustration

Section 12 of 38

Chapter 11: Transfers

11.030 Consul Corps Vehicles

Consul Corps vehicles are registered through the federal government.

When a prior Consul Corps vehicle is transferred, the application is processed as an original nonresident application. In addition, a Certificate of Title or a Certificate of Authority to Sell a Vehicle issued by the U.S. Department of State must be submitted.

Any questions regarding the Diplomatic Motor Vehicle Program should be directed to the Office of Foreign Missions by electronic mail at or:

Diplomatic Motor Vehicle Program

Office of Foreign Missions
3507 International Place, NW
Washington, DC 20522-3303
(202) 274-1217